Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic 2023 Conference on Brain Health and Dementia – Paths to Emotional Wellness Video Course By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education) In this…
- All CME CoursesMayo ClinicRadiology
Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic SPARK: A CME Course on Lewy Body Dementia 2021 – Online CME Course Video Course By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education) In…
- All CME CoursesARRSRadiology
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss how amyloid PET-CT, FDG-PET, and SPECT dopamine transporter imaging are useful alone and in combination to provide more specific diagnoses in the work-up of dementia;
- Examine updates on radiotracers under development and clinical trials with amyloid imaging; and
- Apply imaging techniques, clinical applications, and case examples to better interpret PET-CT for head and neck cancers.