Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Updates on COVID-19 Variants of Concern, Vaccines, and Long Haulers – Online CME Course Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Updates on COVID-19 Variants of Concern, Vaccines, and Long Haulers – Online CME Course Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Updates on COVID-19 Variants of Concern, Vaccines, and Long Haulers – Online CME Course Video Course
Updates on COVID-19 Variants of Concern, Vaccines, and Long Haulers
Recorded: January 11, 2022 at 11:00am – 12:30pmCT
Mayo Clinic and other experts discuss the latest information on the impact of SARS-CoV-2 variants, vaccine and treatment updates, and implications for long haulers.
- Moderator: Claudia R. Libertin, M.D., consultant, Division of Infectious Diseases; professor of medicine
- Featured expert: Isabel C. Mira-Avendano, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Divisions of Critical Care, Pulmonary and Sleep, Director of the Post-COVID Center of Excellence, Co-Director Interstitial Lung Disease Center, UT Health. The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston-McGovern Medical School
- Featured expert: Abinash Virk, M.D., consultant, Division of Infectious Diseases; professor of medicine
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series course, learners should be able to:
- Review variants of concern in USA and globally, including Omicron
- Compare the Delta and Omicron variants in transmissibility, infectivity, and clinical manifestations
- Update of effectiveness of COVID vaccines against Omicron variant
- Review prevalence, clinical presentation, and distinguishing characteristics of long hauler’s COVID
- Update on management of long term complications of COVID
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Updates on COVID-19 Variants of Concern, Vaccines, and Long Haulers – Online CME Course Video Course