Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic TSAM® Essentials- Fall 2022 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Series Tiered Skills Acquisition Model Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic TSAM® Essentials- Fall 2022 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Series Tiered Skills Acquisition Model Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic TSAM® Essentials- Fall 2022 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Series Tiered Skills Acquisition Model Video Course
This livestream CNE course series is designed to provide tools and strategies to transform your organization’s nursing orientation and preceptor programs using the TSAM® Model.
**TSAM® is registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Session topics include stakeholder buy in and change management, preceptor development, TSAM® orientation record development, and consultation time with our experts. You will receive literature articles, a TSAM® implementation video, an orientation record template, and examples to help you implement TSAM® in your organization.
This CNE course series is a blended learning model with live facilitated sessions, enduring modules, learner assignments, and discussion groups.
Group Registration Discount: email email@example.com if you are interested in a group registration discounted rate.
The course series begins on August 30, 2022. Click the Program tab for details about the live sessions.
View the short video trailer below about this course series.
This livestream CNE course series is designed for Nursing Professional Development Specialists, Nurse Educators, Nurse Leaders, Preceptor Program Directors, Nurse Residency Program Coordinators, and Orientation Program Directors.
*This course is for non Mayo Clinic learners.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the key components and benefits of the TSAM® Model
- Develop effective strategies for preceptors to use to support orientee clinical knowledge development, critical thinking, and clinical judgement
- Create successful teaching/learning tools of the TSAM® model for implementation at your organization
- Identify appropriate clinical orientation outcome measures for program evaluation
- Design a TSAM® implementation plan to use within your organization including timeline, key stakeholders, evaluation plan, and principles for sustainment
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic TSAM® Essentials- Fall 2022 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Series Tiered Skills Acquisition Model Video Course