Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium Online Course Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium Online Course Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium Online Course Video Course
Course Directors: Stephanie F. Heller, M.D., Erica A. Loomis, M.D., Kyle S. Rader, P.A.-C., Brianna M. Skrukrud, APRN, C.N.P., and Alec J. Williams, APRN, C.N.P., D.N.P.
Available until January 29, 2026 – Online CME Course
Trauma and acute care is an evolving specialty in the field of surgery. Mayo Clinic’s Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium Online CME Course takes the principals of trauma care (organized teams, evidence-based processes and procedures, and continuous quality improvement) and applies them to patients with other urgent, time-sensitive surgical conditions. Acute care surgery involves three central components-trauma, critical care and emergency surgery. This course is designed to ensure that advanced practitioners enhance their knowledge and skill sets in acute care surgery.
This course is designed for advanced practitioners including physician assistants and nurse practitioners. In addition, physicians, clinical nurse specialist, nurse educators and nursing staff in trauma, acute care surgery, emergency medicine, and hospital medicine may benefit from this course.
- Describe a systematic approach to assessment and management of the trauma and acute care patients.
- Formulate an action plan based on scientific rationale, evidence-based standards of care, and practice management guidelines for trauma and acute care patents.
- Identify appropriate and timely consultation in trauma acute care surgery populations.
- Define common organ failure syndromes in the critically ill, such as respiratory failure, shock, and sepsis.
- Describe management of the pre and post-acute care surgical patients.
Utilization of this Mayo Clinic online (enduring materials) course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Symposium Online Course Video Course