Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery 2023 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery 2023 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery 2023 Video Course
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
Course Director: Richard E. Hayden, M.D.
April 3 – 5, 2023 – Westin Kierland Resort and Spa – Scottsdale, Arizona
Leaders at Mayo Clinic and its Center for Regenerative Biotherapeutics (CRB) strongly believe that regenerative science, medicine and surgery are vital pillars of tomorrow’s healthcare that will transform the practice of medicine and surgery. The CRB is leveraging its unique expertise, resources and capabilities to create the world’s most advanced and innovative ecosystem for the development, manufacture and delivery of novel regenerative biotherapeutics. Efforts in each of the center’s programs, which build on Mayo’s extensive research resources and clinical practice, span the full spectrum of discovery science, translational research and clinical application.
The Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery 2023 features presentations on the latest advancements in regenerative biotherapeutics, regenerative medicine and surgery. Notable speakers include:
- Shinya Yamanaka, M.D., Ph.D., Nobel Laureate and Director of the Center for iPS Cell Research and Application (CiRA)
- Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) at the Food and Drug Administration
- Bruce Levine, Ph.D., President of the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy, and Founding Director of the Clinical Cell and Vaccine Production Facility (CVPF) in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and the Abramson Cancer Center, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chairman of the Department of Cancer Biology and the Director of the Metastasis Research Center at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Harald Ott, M.D., Associate Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and a Thoracic Surgeon at Massachusetts General Hospital
Networking opportunities including a poster session will be available and the symposium is open to specialists and non-specialists who are interested in regenerative therapies and techniques.
This symposium is designed for researchers, physicians and allied health providers interested in Regenerative Medicine.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery 2023 Video Course