Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Preventing Needless Work Disability: The Health Care Provider Role Webinar – February 8, 2023 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Preventing Needless Work Disability: The Health Care Provider Role Webinar – February 8, 2023 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Preventing Needless Work Disability: The Health Care Provider Role Webinar – February 8, 2023 Video Course
Clayton T. Cowl, M.D. and Laura E. Breeher, M.D.
February 8, 2023 – Livestream (virtual) Webinar
The course was developed as part of a RETAIN federal grant program. Mayo Clinic is the medical partner in the grant aimed at improving early return to work for employees when medical conditions impact their ability to work. Education to providers is meant to instruct on the devastating costs of needless work disability in the US and proven strategies to help patients stay productive and experience better outcomes when work is part of therapy.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the benefits working provides to the healing patient.
- Recognize the harms of iatrogenic disability.
- Express the provider’s role in encouraging independent function, including a return to work, in the treatment plan.
- Recognize the potential resources employers have to help employees return to work.
- List available resources to help write restrictions.
- Describe how safe, functional activities encourage healing.
- Use the SMERF framework to identify medically necessary restrictions.
- Describe how to frame discussions with patients to proactively and positively guide them to the stay at and return to work process using an active listening approach.
- Contrast the medical and non-medical issues that prevent a patient from returning to work.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Preventing Needless Work Disability: The Health Care Provider Role Webinar – February 8, 2023 Video Course