Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Pediatric Review 2022 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Pediatric Review 2022 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Pediatric Review 2022 Video Course
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options.
Course Directors: Jason H. Anderson, MD and Angela C. Mattke, MD
May 13, 2022 – Mayo Clinic – Rochester, Minnesota
This course presents the most recent strategies for providing timely and effective evidence-based diagnosis and management plans for many areas including cardiac, neurological, and dermatological conditions, as well as, updated immunization practices , infectious diseases and mental health disorders for pediatric and adolescent health.
This course is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and healthcare providers who deliver preventive, acute and chronic disease-based care to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults who need an interdisciplinary update.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Incorporate medical information from reviews of commonly encountered clinical scenarios into the daily practice of pediatric and adolescent medicine.
- Describe the implications for evaluation and management of patients from information provided during in-depth reviews of the topics of subjects.
- Implement effective clinical strategies for diagnosing and managing a wide array of challenging problems in clinical practice.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Pediatric Review 2022 Video Course