Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Infectious Diseases 2023 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Infectious Diseases 2023 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Infectious Diseases 2023 Video Course
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
May 19 – 20, 2023 – Rochester Marriott Mayo Clinic Area – Rochester, Minnesota
Designed for the infectious diseases practitioner, this Mayo Clinic course is dedicated entirely to the challenges of managing orthopedic infections. This livestream course features highly interactive, case-based modules delivered by subject matter experts addressing diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. Examples include discordant MSIS criteria for prosthetic joint infections, significance of the unexpected positive intra-operative culture, and use of oral antibiotics for treatment of musculoskeletal infections. Topics are followed by case-based group discussions. Attendees leave with up-to-date, practical information that can be applied immediately to their clinical practice.
This course is designed for infectious diseases specialists, trainees, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners with interest in managing patients with infections.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Interpret diagnostic criteria for native vertebral osteomyelitis.
- Formulate an appropriate treatment regimen with rifampin and common anticoagulation agents.
- Analyze the most significant publications in Ortho-ID over the last year.
- Describe the treatment approach for mycobacterial infections.
- Identify the management of infections related to fractures.
- Examine the management of vertebral infections.
- Examine key surgical considerations in the management of musculoskeletal infections.
- Review orthopedic infections from the surgical perspective.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Infectious Diseases 2023 Video Course