Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2022 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2022 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2022 Video Course
The Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2022 course provides a state-of-the-art update on clinical advances in pulmonary and critical care medicine. A multidisciplinary faculty from Mayo Clinic imparts a comprehensive approach to the current evaluation and management of various respiratory diseases. Topics include: airway disease, critical care, interstitial lung diseases, lung cancer and sleep disorders.
- State-of-the-art update on clinical advances in pulmonary medicine, critical care, and sleep medicine
- Comprehensive approach to current evaluation and management of various respiratory diseases
- Preventative and therapeutic techniques for optimal patient experiences
- The latest developments in medical practice guidelines provided by leaders in pulmonary and critical care medicine, pulmonary pathology, and radiology
LIVE (in-person) attendees must comply with all live course requirements and guidelines and applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources.
Please note that LIVE course attendees must:
- Provide proof of vaccination prior to event admission. You must be logged in to ce.mayo.edu to provide proof of vaccination.
- Complete COVID-19 testing and provide attestation that any negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date or provide attestation that any positive COVID-19 test result within the previous 90 days, that it has been at least 10 days since the positive test, and that you are currently asymptomatic. You must be logged in to ce.mayo.edu to complete your attestation.
Learners who do not fulfill the above requirements will be unable to attend the live (in-person) event.
Requirements and guidelines may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.
Pulmonologists, intensivists, general internists, hospitalists, thoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, sleep and emergency room specialists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and allied health professionals who work with pulmonary medicine, sleep medicine and critical care, and may find this course valuable.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the various approaches to lung cancer treatment
- Identify the side effects of medications used in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Summarize the spectrum of eosinophilic lung diseases
- Differentiate the various causes of cystic lung disease
- Distinguish between the various treatments for pulmonary hypertension
- Apply the updates in the treatment of patients with cystic fibrosis
- Summarize the role of radiation therapy in lung cancer
- Recognize the various approaches to sedation in the ICU
- Identify the role of non-invasive ventilation in the ICU
- Interpret the pulmonary complications of immunodeficiency states
- Recognize the current genetic approaches in respiratory diseases
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2022 Video Course