Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Microvascular Surgery Skills Training – September 12 – 16, 2022 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Microvascular Surgery Skills Training – September 12 – 16, 2022 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Microvascular Surgery Skills Training – September 12 – 16, 2022 Video Course
Course Directors: Steven L. Moran, M.D.
To register for this course, you must fill out this form and submit. This course is offered most weeks of the calendar year. Attendees will work with the course instructor to schedule a week that is both convenient and well-suited to individual skills.
Mayo Clinic’s Microvascular Surgery Skills Training Course is a five day program focused on skill development in the use of microvascular surgical techniques. Limited to four attendees per session, the course allows each attendee to receive extensive, individualized training. The instruction incorporates demonstrations, microvascular skills practice and detailed handouts.
This course is designed for practicing surgeons, residents and fellows in surgery programs that utilize microvascular procedures. In addition, physician assistants, research personnel and other members of the surgical team assisting in microvascular procedures will also benefit.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Establish the skills necessary for the successful completion of end-to-end arterial and venous anastomoses, end-to-side anastomoses and their proper application.
- Integrate the skills practiced in the microvascular surgery training center to increase competency in the operating theater to decrease mistakes that lead to flap or tissue necrosis.
- Compare recent advances in microvascular surgery such as coupling devices and neurotubes for nerve coaptation to hand sewing techniques.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Microvascular Surgery Skills Training – September 12 – 16, 2022 Video Course