Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Melanoma Education Symposium 2023 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Melanoma Education Symposium 2023 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Melanoma Education Symposium 2023 Video Course
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
This course offers credit (for the medical professional) and no-credit attendance options
Svetomir Markovic, M.D., Ph.D. and Jessica Lee, R.N., O.C.N.
May 20, 2023 – Mayo Clinic – Rochester, Minnesota
This is the 8th Biennial Melanoma Education Symposium. This half day educational event is designed for physicians, health care providers, survivors, patients, and their caregivers who are interested in exploring the essential health issues surrounding melanoma. The course will be offered virtually via live streaming. This year’s course will focus on updates on current therapies, wellness strategies, and mindfulness and resilience in this time of pandemic while living with cancer.
Special Pricing Instructions:
Full registration for those wishing to claim credit is $75.00
Reduced rate for those who don’t wish to claim credit is $20.00
This conference is designed for patients, physicians and other healthcare professionals who are focused on the prevention, treatment, and survivorship of people with melanoma.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review up-to-date information on risk factors, incidence, screening, diagnosis and prevention for melanoma.
- Describe surgical interventions, emerging therapies, research and patient care for melanoma.
- Identify medical options for treating advanced stage melanoma including innovative research trials.
- Identify issues faced by individuals diagnosed with and treated for melanoma.
- Review practical approaches to decrease stress and increase resilience among patients.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Melanoma Education Symposium 2023 Video Course