Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesia (MOCA) Simulation Course – June 24, 2022 – Phoenix, Arizona Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesia (MOCA) Simulation Course – June 24, 2022 – Phoenix, Arizona Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesia (MOCA) Simulation Course – June 24, 2022 – Phoenix, Arizona Video Course
June 24, 2022 – Mayo Clinic – Phoenix, Arizona
This is a one day, simulation-based course that fulfills the simulation requirements for Part IV of MOCA. It consists of a series of simulation scenarios followed by debriefing periods with a variety of anesthetic challenges. This course reviews cases that any board certified anesthesiologist ought to be striving to manage. Skill sets for team management, as well as managing hemodynamic and respiratory instability are also reviewed in this course. Participants participate in experiential learning where cases are observed followed by post-case analysis. Each participant has the opportunity to be the prime manager of at least one scenario and to be part of a backup team in other scenarios.
By attending a MOCA Simulation Course at an ASA-Endorsed Simulation Center (i.e. Mayo Clinic), you can earn 25 MOCA part IV (QI) points for attending the course and completing the online follow-up activities. These online activities include an evaluation of the simulation, formulation of a practice improvement plan, and a follow-up report 1-3 months after the course on your progress in implementing your PI plan. The follow-up activities are completed online at the ASA Education Center and ASA reports your participation to the ABA.
LIVE (in-person) attendees must comply with all live course requirements and guidelines and applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources.
Please note that all live course attendees must:
- Provide proof of vaccination prior to event admission. You must be logged in to ce.mayo.edu to provide proof of vaccination.
- Complete COVID-19 testing within 72 hours or less of the event start date and provide attestation that a negative test result was received OR provide attestation that a lab-confirmed positive COVID-19 test result was received within the previous 90 days, that it has been at least 10 days since the positive test, and that you are currently asymptomatic. You must be logged in to ce.mayo.edu to complete your attestation.
Learners who do not fulfill the above requirements will be unable to attend the live (in-person) event.
Requirements and guidelines may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.
This course is designed for Anesthesiologists.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate ongoing management of significant hemodynamic instability in a patient receiving anesthesia for a surgical procedure.
- Assess intra or post-operative management of a patient who develops significant hypoxemia from any cause including difficult airway management.
- Identify principles and practices of effective teamwork in the peri-operative setting.
- Apply knowledge and practice of the ASA difficult Airway Algorithm.
- Evaluate management of patients with untoward and reactions to anesthetic care.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesia (MOCA) Simulation Course – June 24, 2022 – Phoenix, Arizona Video Course