Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Livestream Course Options – Choose 1 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Livestream Course Options – Choose 1 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Livestream Course Options – Choose 1 Video Course
Course Directors: Devon Rubin, M.D. and David Burkholder, M.D.
February 19 – 25, 2023 – Ritz-Carlton – Amelia Island, Florida
This course is designed as a review of techniques and topics pertaining to clinical neurophysiology which includes: physiology and pathophysiology; EMG, EEG, evoked potentials, sleep; and intraoperative monitoring. There is a focus on clinical correlation of various neurophysiological tests used for the evaluation of patients with epilepsy, sleep disorders, peripheral nerve disorders and neuromuscular disorders. Included in the course are dedicated workshops and demonstrations related to nerve conduction studies, needle EMG, advanced techniques, and EEG reading, and an opportunity to practice nerve conduction studies with supervision and guidance by faculty. Presenters are Mayo Clinic faculty of the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine from the Departments of Neurology in Florida, Minnesota, and Arizona.
|Course Options and Registration Fees|
|Full Session||February 19 – 25, 2023|
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$1595|
|Allied Health, NP, PA, Retirees||$975|
|EMG and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice||February 19 – 23, 2023|
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$1050|
|Allied Health, NP, PA, Retirees||$875|
|EEG Neurophysiology||February 24 – 25, 2023|
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$850|
|Allied Health, NP, PA, Retirees||$750|
|EEG MOC ABPN||$75|
|EMG MOC ABPN||$75|
This course is intended for neurologists, physiatrists and physicians specializing in and practicing clinical neurophysiology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the utility and techniques of electrophysiologic testing, including NCS/EMG, EEG, IOM, evoked potentials, and sleep studies.
- Develop a logical approach to the use of specific electrophysiological techniques in the evaluation of common and uncommon neuromuscular disorders.
- Identify technical pitfalls associated with NCS and needle EMG and understand methods to correct and minimize technical problems.
- Interpret the findings and clinical significance of abnormalities on nerve conduction studies.
- Recognize and interpret the significance of various EMG waveforms on needle EMG.
- Describe the utility and technical aspects of different nerve conduction studies and muscles to be examined during an electrodiagnostic study.
- Identify the normal and variant EEG patterns of adult and pediatric patients.
- Recognize technical pitfalls and artifacts associated with EEG studies.
- Interpret the findings and clinical significance of abnormalities on inpatient and outpatient EEG studies.
- Integrate the various clinical neurophysiology studies (evoked potentials, sleep studies) in the evaluation of patients with disorders of the central nervous system.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Livestream Course Options – Choose 1 Video Course