Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Gastrointestinal Cancers 2022: Current and Emerging Strategies in Multidisciplinary Care – Translating Evidence into Best Practice Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Gastrointestinal Cancers 2022: Current and Emerging Strategies in Multidisciplinary Care – Translating Evidence into Best Practice Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Gastrointestinal Cancers 2022: Current and Emerging Strategies in Multidisciplinary Care – Translating Evidence into Best Practice Video Course
This course is available in LIVE (in-person) and LIVESTREAM (virtual) attendance options.
March 18-19, 2022 – Hotel del Coronado – Coronado, California (Live and Livestream attendance options are available)
NOTICE! The room block at the Hotel del Coronado is full.
We are diligently working to obtain a discounted room block at another resort on the island.
More information will be posted at the “Location” tab as soon as it is available.
This course focuses on case-based and didactic presentations from Mayo Clinic and other international experts in the treatment of the whole spectrum of gastrointestinal (GI) cancers, including esophageal, gastric, hepatocellular, pancreatic, small bowel, bile duct, anal and colorectal, and gallbladder.
The primary goal of this course is to guide practicing physicians on integrating the best and most current evidence into day-to-day routine care for patients with GI cancers. This course brings a practical perspective on how to optimize multidisciplinary care for some of the more complex clinical management decisions. Topics discussed include locoregional modalities, the role of minimally invasive procedures, and state-of-the-art radiation modalities.
LIVE (in-person) attendees must comply with all live course requirements and guidelines and applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources.
Please note that LIVE course attendees must:
- Provide proof of vaccination prior to event admission. You must be logged in to ce.mayo.edu to provide proof of vaccination.
- Complete COVID-19 testing and provide attestation that any negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date or provide attestation that you received any positive COVID-19 test result within the previous 90 days, that it has been at least 10 days since the positive test result, and that you are currently asymptomatic. You must be logged in to ce.mayo.edu to complete your attestation.
Learners who do not fulfill the above requirements will be unable to attend the live (in-person) event.
Requirements and guidelines may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.
|Registration Fees (Live and Livestream)|
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$650.00|
|Allied Health Professionals, Retirees, NP, PA||$550.00|
This course is designed for medical, radiation and surgical oncologists; gastroenterology surgeons, gastroenterologists and hepatologists involved in cancer care; interventional radiologists; pharmacists; nurse practitioners; physician assistants; and nurses. Other healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients diagnosed with GI malignancies may benefit from this program.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Interpret the most up-to-date and practice-relevant data presented in 2021 and 2022.
- Integrate evidence-based interdisciplinary treatment strategies into clinical practice in various fields of medical oncology.
- Determine the usefulness of genomic and immune-based treatment approaches in oncology.
- Review the current and future role of immunotherapy strategies in various GI malignancies.
- Select the appropriate treatment strategy for patients with early stage cancers of GE junction, rectum, pancreas, and liver.
- Identify ideal patients with neuroendocrine tumors that would be candidates for radionuclide therapy.
- Describe the molecular biology and genetics of colorectal cancers.
- State the appropriate regimens for sequencing therapies across multiple GI malignancies.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Gastrointestinal Cancers 2022: Current and Emerging Strategies in Multidisciplinary Care – Translating Evidence into Best Practice Video Course