Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Effective Communication in Healthcare and Cross Cultural Workshops – 2022 Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Effective Communication in Healthcare and Cross Cultural Workshops – 2022 Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Effective Communication in Healthcare and Cross Cultural Workshops – 2022 Video Course
Course Director: Daniel Montero, M.D.
January 10, 2022 – December 6, 2022 – Rochester, Minnesota
This communication workshop consists of 2 half day workshops:
- Day 1 – 3.5 hours of Communication in Healthcare
- Day 2 – 3.5 hours of Cross Cultural Communication
Each half day course work includes didactic education given by faculty trained in communication skills followed by small group teaching sessions where the learners have an opportunity to practice their communication skills with trained standardized patients. These skills demonstrated are then critiqued by faculty as well as the other learners. For each half-day course, the didactic information will be presented in an on-line educational module which contains the basic principles of communication. The small group sessions will utilize standardized patients and simulated cases conducted via Zoom.
Mayo Clinic Employees Only
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the importance of effective communication in patient-centered healthcare.
- Identify effective communication skills to use during virtual visits
- Explore the effects of face masks on emotional expressions
- Demonstrate how to show respect and build rapport with the patient without making assumptions
- Describe how to communicate effectively across cultures
- Identify skills to work effectively with healthcare interpreters.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Effective Communication in Healthcare and Cross Cultural Workshops – 2022 Video Course