Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic Basics of ECG Rhythm Interpretation – July 10, 2023 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic Basics of ECG Rhythm Interpretation – July 10, 2023 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic Basics of ECG Rhythm Interpretation – July 10, 2023 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Video Course
Course Director: Denise Rismeyer, MSN, RN, NPD-BC
This livestream CNE course is designed as a beginner overview of ECG rhythm interpretation for cardiac monitoring. The course focuses on basic cardiac rhythm identification including some pathophysiology and treatment interventions. 12 lead ECG interpretation is not included.
This course will be conducted as a live web stream with an expert instructor and includes hands on practice time interpreting ECG rhythms. Self-paced pre & post work is also included in this course.
Included in the registration fee is a set of digital calipers and the “Basic ECG Redbook” (a comprehensive workbook). These will be mailed to registered participants one week prior to the live course date. Please ensure the mailing address is updated in your learner profile.
Mayo Clinic Department of Nursing learners-search for this course in the internal LMS system My Learning for registration. Course name is Basic ECG Interpretation, ID# A1060110ECGI15.
This course is designed for registered nurses and other healthcare staff who perform cardiac monitoring in clinical practice.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the normal conduction system and corresponding waveforms on an ECG strip
- Demonstrate accurate measurements of heart rate, PR intervals, QRS width, ST segments and QT intervals
- Identify basic principles of ECG lead placement and selection
- Identify rhythms including sinus, atrial, junctional, ventricular, AV blocks, and paced rhythms along with characteristics, causes, clinical significance, and interventions for each
- List clinical indications for temporary and permanent pacemaker therapies
- Identify causes of artifact on an ECG tracing and discuss trouble shooting ECG monitoring equipment
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic Basics of ECG Rhythm Interpretation – July 10, 2023 LIVESTREAM CNE Course Video Course