Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic 33rd Annual Clinical Reviews: Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Update Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic 33rd Annual Clinical Reviews: Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Update Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic 33rd Annual Clinical Reviews: Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Update Video Course
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options.
Course Directors: Atul Jain, MD, MS and Carolyn C. Moats, MD, MS
March 23 – 26, 2022 – Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Phoenix, Arizona
Mayo Clinic’s 2022 Clinical Reviews course is designed for primary care and internal medicine physicians, and advanced practice providers. The four-day continuing medical education course features updates and management strategies on various diseases. A multidisciplinary faculty representing Mayo Clinic’s three primary campuses provide state-of-the-art updates in topics including gastroenterology, cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, infectious disease and pharmacology.
This course is designed for family medicine physicians, internal medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, general practice and primary care providers.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify clinical updates in the management of patients with osteoporosis.
- Review a patient-tailored approach to diabetes management.
- Summarize new anti-obesity therapeutic options for patients.
- Describe the management of patients with insomnia.
- Assess the patient with a new kidney stone.
- Optimally manage the patient with chronic kidney disease in the primary care setting.
- Recognize common rheumatologic disorders in the primary care clinic.
- Summarize current and novel strategies in the prevention and management of COVID-19.
- Apply a case-based approach to post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Review HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis in the high-risk primary care patient.
- Describe the evaluation of palpitations in the primary care patient.
- Assess updates in the management of patients diagnosed with dementia.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic 33rd Annual Clinical Reviews: Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Update Video Course