Details and Download Link to Mayo Clinic 15th Annual Hospital Medicine for NPs & PAs 2023 – LIVESTREAM Video Course
By Mayo Clinic CME Courses (Online Education)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new Mayo Clinic CME Video Course: Mayo Clinic 15th Annual Hospital Medicine for NPs & PAs 2023 – LIVESTREAM Video Course. Mayo Clinic is Well-known for its CME Education Video Courses which provides you with Perfect and Exclusive Board Review and Comprehensive Review Video Courses and will help you to ensure your success in Exams (Board Exam, MOC ,…) as well as helps you to update your knowledge. Mayo Clinic has provided Board Review Courses and Lectures in almost all medical specialties to ensure you success in daily practice.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is an accredited, not-for-profit school within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to Mayo Clinic 15th Annual Hospital Medicine for NPs & PAs 2023 – LIVESTREAM Video Course
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options.
Course Directors: James Newman, M.D., M.H.A., Andrew Herber, P.A.-C. and Holly Schenzel, D.N.P., APRN, C.N.P.
May 10 – 13, 2023 – Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, Indian Wells, California
Hospital care models are transforming, and nurse practitioners and physician assistants play vital roles in the care delivery of hospitalized patients. Hospital Medicine for NPs & PAs fills your CME needs. This conference emphasizes clinical management of hospitalized patients in an interactive, case-based format with evidence-based lectures by experts in treatment pathways from admission to discharge.
|LIVE and LIVESTREAM|
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$625|
|NP, PA, Nurses, Retirees, Allied Health Professional||$575|
|Radiology Workshop – Thursday, May 11th||$150|
|Endocrinology Workshop – Thursday, May 11th||$150|
|Pharmacology Workshop – Friday, May 12th||$150|
This course is designed for internists, hospitalists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses and allied health from novice to experienced.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify current evidence-based practice recommendations in specialties such as cardiology, infectious disease, psychiatry, and hospital medicine.
- Describe practice updates for patients with heart failure to decrease in-hospital mortality, length of stay, and improve patient outcomes.
- Describe how to effectively assess and treat patients carrying an oncologic diagnosis.
- Identify new chemotherapy/immunotherapy regimens used in cancer care.
- Describe when and how to initiate appropriate and timely consultation with specialty services for SUD patients.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic believes that the needs of the patient come first. Therefore, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development maintains a commitment to and tradition of developing and maintaining distinguished educational activities to enhance and enrich your medical knowledge and improve your service to the patient.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is proud to offer a unique learning experience for today’s health care professional, including:
• More than 200 educational activities offered annually throughout the world
• Highly educated faculty in every field
• World-class resources combining clinical practice and research through education
• Integrated, collaborative learning environment
• Educational activities delivered in a wide variety of formats (live courses, enduring materials, regularly scheduled series, Internet point of care and more)
Mayo Clinic is accredited by:
• Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education
• Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
• Board of Certification (BOC)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Continuing Medical Education
Unparalleled continuing medical education is essential. Excellent customer service is paramount. That is why we at Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development place the highest importance on producing a complete educational experience for you, our learner.
A diverse health care team brings a range of experiences, perspectives, and innovations to deliver the highest quality care.
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
To that end, MCSCPD faculty and staff are committed to a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion as we work together to provide exceptional learning experiences and to promote health equity within the communities we serve.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, Mayo Clinic, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess Mayo Clinic 15th Annual Hospital Medicine for NPs & PAs 2023 – LIVESTREAM Video Course