Details and Download Link to ARRS Tumor Imaging: CT Colonography Videos Course
By ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new ARRS Radiology Board Review Course: ARRS Tumor Imaging: CT Colonography Videos Course. ARRS is well-known for its perfect board review lectures and comprehensive courses for almost all filed in Radiology and Medical Imaging including MRI, CT, PET, Nuclear Imaging, Ultrasound, Etc. ARRS provides you with best continuing medical education lectures and will help you stay updated in your specialty and practice
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians. ARRS has been granted Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to ARRS Tumor Imaging: CT Colonography Videos Course
- 1 Tumor Imaging: CT Colonography
- 1.1 Learning Outcomes and Modules
- 1.2 View the sample recording below
Tumor Imaging: CT Colonography
This course is an excerpt from the Tumor Imaging Categorical Course. It only includes the CT Colonography lectures. A book is NOT included with this purchase.
Gain the interpretive, technical, and systems knowledge to provide quality screening and perform CT colonography exams. This course includes the C-RADS scoring system and the CT colonography registry.
Earn credit at your own pace with unlimited access to this course through October 16, 2025 and continue to access your videos until October 16, 2032. See learning outcomes and individual lectures below.
This course package offers 4 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $295
ARRS In-Training Member price: $149
Nonmember price: $545
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until October 16, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Select bowel prep wisely based on a patient’s medical condition.
- Identify different types of oral tagging agents and their properties.
- Review technical parameters for performing CT colonography exams.
- Review the C-RADS scoring system for CT colonography exams.
Module 1—CT Colonography Technique and Interpretation
- Preparing Patients for CT Colonography—Abraham Dachman, MD
- CT Colonography Radiation Dose: How Low Can You Go?—Kevin J. Chang, MD
- CT Colonography Interpretation—Mariya Kobi, MD
- CT Colonography Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them—Firas Ahmed, MD
Module 2—CT Colonography Registry, Implementation, Rectal MRI
- CT Colonography Registry—Courtney Coursey Moreno, MD
- Practical Implementation of a CT Colonography Service—Cecelia Brewington, MD, FACR
- Rectal Cancer MRI: A Practical User’s Guide to Primary Staging—Zahra M. Kassam, MD
- MRI for Evaluation of Treatment Response in Rectal Cancer—Mukesh G. Harisinghani, MD
View the sample recording below
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 4.00 American Board of Radiology©, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME.) Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, ARRS, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess ARRS Tumor Imaging: CT Colonography Videos Course