Details and Download Link to ARRS Is Your Practice Ready for the Impact of Theranostics? Videos Course
By ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new ARRS Radiology Board Review Course: ARRS Is Your Practice Ready for the Impact of Theranostics? Videos Course. ARRS is well-known for its perfect board review lectures and comprehensive courses for almost all filed in Radiology and Medical Imaging including MRI, CT, PET, Nuclear Imaging, Ultrasound, Etc. ARRS provides you with best continuing medical education lectures and will help you stay updated in your specialty and practice
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians. ARRS has been granted Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to ARRS Is Your Practice Ready for the Impact of Theranostics? Videos Course
Is Your Practice Ready for the Impact of Theranostics?
Theranostics refers to the ability to diagnose and treat some types cancers with medical isotopes. Through their exquisite sensitivity and specificity, Nuclear Theranostics, in combination with sophisticated and performant digital hybrid imagers (SPECT/CT, PET/CT and PET/MR) have started to play a major role in precision medicine and imaging by significantly improving patient disease management, particularly in oncology.
Gain a better understanding of the current and future role of Theranostics in imaging and cancer patient management, particularly for those suffering from neuroendocrine and prostate cancers. The course will also give the attendees the practical and financial information relevant to start setting their Theranostics practice.
Learn and earn credit at your own pace with unlimited access to this course through September 19, 2025. See learning outcomes and individual lectures below.
This course package offers 4 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: FREE
ARRS In-Training Member price: FREE
Nonmember price: $250
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 19, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain the new field of Theranostics.
- Discuss the role of diagnostic and therapeutic radio-pharmaceutical in oncology.
- Illustrate the needs and requirements to establish a Nuclear Theranostics practice.
- Recognize the financial impact of Nuclear Theranostics in their practice.
- Describe the benefits of integrating Theranostics in their practice.
- Theranostics: What Is It?—Jean-Luc Urbain, MD
- Precision Imaging and the Theranostics Paradigm for Radiology Practices—Andrew Scott
- Oncology Imaging and Theranostics Applications—Homer Macapinlac, MD, FACNM
- Imaging and Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumors—Heather Jacene, MD
- The Prostate Tsunami is Upon Us—Gholam Berenji, MD
- Theranostics Dosimetry: Are You Serious?—Pat Zanzonico, PhD
- The FDA Process for the Approval of Theranostics Clinic—Gang Niu, MD, PHD
- How To Set Up Your Theranostic Clinic—Daniel Lee, MD
- The Business Aspect of Theranostics—Reginald F. Munden, MD, DMD, MBA
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 4.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, ARRS, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess ARRS Is Your Practice Ready for the Impact of Theranostics? Videos Course