Details and Download Link to ARRS COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare and Economic Issues of 2022 Online Course Videos Course
By ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society)
In this article, we are going to introduce a new ARRS Radiology Board Review Course: ARRS COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare and Economic Issues of 2022 Online Course Videos Course. ARRS is well-known for its perfect board review lectures and comprehensive courses for almost all filed in Radiology and Medical Imaging including MRI, CT, PET, Nuclear Imaging, Ultrasound, Etc. ARRS provides you with best continuing medical education lectures and will help you stay updated in your specialty and practice
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians. ARRS has been granted Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
at the end of this article , you will be provided with Direct Download Link to ARRS COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare and Economic Issues of 2022 Online Course Videos Course
COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare and Economic Issues of 2022 Online Course
Initially seen as a primarily respiratory illness, as this novel coronavirus disease spread globally, both the clinical and radiologic manifestations of its infection continued to morph; COVID-19 now affects every organ system of the human body. With half of the patients hospitalized for COVID-19 showing persistent lingering symptoms—and up to 30% of symptomatic non-hospitalized patients and even 20% of originally asymptomatic individuals—imaging professionals need to recognize the so-called “long-haul” symptoms of COVID-19, too. Presented by radiologists across multiple subspecialties, alongside experts in epidemiology, public health, and oncology, this Online Course will deliver a frontline-focused update on the principal problems still plaguing physicians around the world.
Earn credit at your own pace through February 27, 2025 and continue to access your videos until February 28, 2032. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
This course package offers 4 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online assessment.
ARRS Member price: FREE
ARRS In-Training Member price: FREE
Nonmember price: $599
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until February 28, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Summarize the current state of COVID-19 mutations and variants
- Recognize the wide spectrum of clinical symptoms experienced by long COVID survivors, the imaging manifestations of long COVID, and the current approved treatment strategies
- Discuss the current status of vaccine therapies for COVID, possible post-COVID vaccine complications, how to address vaccine hesitancy, and the role of booster vaccinations in susceptible patient populations
- Present insights of how the COVID pandemic adversely impacted early detection lung, colorectal, and breast cancer screening programs and their patients
- Describe the financial toll the COVID pandemic has taken and continues to take on our economy, the healthcare system, and radiology in particular
- Current State of COVID Mutations and Variants—Mark Parker, MD
- Long COVID-COVID Survivors: Spectrum of Clinical Symptoms and Treatments—Jigna Zatakia, MD
- Long COVID: Spectrum of Thoracic Imaging Findings—Ali Gholamrezanezhad, MD
- Status of Vaccines and Therapies for COVID—Michael Stevens, MD
- Post-Vaccination Complications/COVID Vaccination Boosters in the Immunosuppressed—João Machado Horvat, MD
- How to Overcome Vaccine Hesitancy and the Implication of Such—Mati Hlatshwayo Davis, MD
- Impact of the COVID Pandemic on Cancer Screening—Ziad El Bakouny, MD
- Financial Impact of COVID on the US Economy, Healthcare System and Radiology—Jason Naidich, MD
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 4.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At MedicalCME.Center , we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. we hope this article will be beneficial for you.
Course Category: All CME Courses, ARRS, Radiology
Click On The Link Below To Aceess ARRS COVID-19: Prevailing Clinical, Imaging, Healthcare and Economic Issues of 2022 Online Course Videos Course